I always refused to believe that writing about movies, sex, cooking, men and being twenteen was any less worthy than writing plays or reading Shakespeare; after all everything has its place! I love to write, so I did an English degree. Several billion essays later I’ve just graduated. Rhian Williams BA :) I’m hoping some wonderful magazine will call me one day and tell me to get my Bridget arse down to work for them! Fingers, toes and eyes crossed. I love words and the art of words! I deeply respect intelligence, people who have got the guts to have their own opinion! I enjoy my walls full of pictures, rude-ness, gig tickets, photos and junk, my princess bed and shite oven. I am easy like Sunday morning, I’m an old fart at heart and love long walks, sunrises... and sunsets and a place to call your own. Bad manners, chauvinism and inability to use “the” instead of “da” are all unforgiveable sins.

My writing will grip being young, free, full of wine, covering life, death and all the idiosyncrasies in between! I love honest writing, from the heart...

Saturday 8 August 2009

If my life were to have a theme tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfosF1hrOvw


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers